Summer Hours of Operation
The bar and restaurant are closed for the summer except for special events. If you’d like to have a club dinner, birthday party, or other gathering, please give us a call!
Starting on September 19, the restaurant hours will be Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Members wishing to have dinner on Saturday or Sunday can make bookings in advance.
Murrayfield Stadium Schedule
Two October Heart of Midlothian F.C. matches will be played at Murrayfield Stadium. We are currently planning to have the rink open as usual. More information on facility access for curling and meals will be available closer to the dates.
- Hearts vs. St Johnstone, Saturday, October 21, 3:00 p.m.
- Hearts vs. Rangers, Saturday, October 28, 12:30 p.m.
The Scottish Rugby Union have announced the fixtures at Murrayfield for the upcoming season.
- Scotland vs. Samoa, Saturday, November 11, 14:30
- Scotland vs. New Zealand, Saturday, November 18, 17:15
- Scotland vs. Australia, Saturday, November 25, 14:30
- Scotland vs. France, Sunday, February 11, 15:00
- Scotland vs. England, Saturday, February 24, 16:45
More information on facility hours for curling and meals will be available closer to the dates.
The bar can also be booked for birthday parties, anniversaries, and functions. We can provide buffets or sit down meals and have the capacity for up to 200 people.
Our in house catering team can accommodate functions large and small and will be happy to discuss your requirements. You can get in touch with Paul Thomson of Parsley and Thyme Catering directly on 07789 280453 or by emailing email@example.com.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any general enquires.