2020 Edinburgh Curling Club AGM (updated)
We had hoped to hold a face to face AGM but because of current COVID restrictions this is not possible. So we are using the Zoom platform to host our meeting.
The AGM will be held via Zoom on Thursday 10th September at 7:00pm.
- The agenda can be found here. Please note the meeting will only deal with direct business which will allow the Board to function. It is hoped that if required we will hold an EGM later in the year.
- The minutes from the 2019 AGM & the annual accounts will be emailed to Club Secretaries & ECC members. If you have any questions please email the Secretary by Friday 4th September.
In order to attend the virtual AGM you will need to register so we can send you a link to the meeting. Again, please email the Secretary indicating that you wish to attend. A link to the meeting will be sent on Wednesday 9th September.
Nominations are sought for the positions of Honorary Treasurer, Honorary Secretary, Operations Director, and one Ordinary Director of the Edinburgh Curling Club.
– Alasdair Seftor (Treasurer) is eligible for re-election and has indicated he is willing to stand.
– Margaret Nicol (Secretary) is eligible for re-election and has indicated she is willing to stand.
– Paul Stevenson (Operations Director) has indicated he will not stand for re-election.
– Abi Fraser (Ordinary Director) has completed her three years in office is not eligible for re-election.
If you would like to learn more about joining the Board and make a nomination, please email the Secretary or write to:
ECC Secretary (Private),
Edinburgh Curling Club,
13A Riversdale Crescent,
Nomination forms must be received before 12:00 noon on Thursday 27th August 2020.