Curl Edinburgh – The next stage

The ECC Board has been carrying out a feasibility study into substantially enlarging the balcony area in our curling rink.

The Board appreciate that you may wish to hear more details about the project and its financing, so we will be holding a meeting in the clubrooms on Friday 6th March at 7.00pm and will be delighted to provide an update, hopefully answer your questions and so receive your support to enable this development to proceed this summer. Further details have been sent out to members via email. If you have not received one these further details are available in hard copy from the office.

No Replies to "Curl Edinburgh - The next stage"

    Got something to say?

    Some html is OK